Wait.. that was a long time ago, right? Yep.
Well let’s not procrastinate any longer!
- run 4x a week (recovery, speed, recovery, long)
- continue increasing monthly mileage
- bike 25 miles (weather dependent)
- weights at the gym 4x
- lose 4 lbs
- make and eat a lasagna
- I was a bum. I ran, like, 2x a week.
- Ran 21.11 miles (down 17.32 miles from November).
- gym & yoga once each
- lost 3.1 lbs (a 5K – haha)
- ate that lasagna!
December was a tricky month. I experienced the first real challenges of cold weather running. I encountered snow, ice, bitter cold temperatures, and decreasing daylight. I also moved, donated blood for the first time, and dealt with the holidays – each which interfered with my workout schedule. I did run and did my best to eat well (for HBBC and weight loss).
Not a total wash but certainly not a strong month.