- 10K! – check!
- bike 50 miles – 13.5 miles
- do weights at the gym (at least 4 times) – went to the gym 3 times, did weights 2 times
- yoga 4 times – 3 times
- lose 3 lbs – check!
- Running: 38.43 miles (up 0.84 miles from October)
- Biking: 13.5 miles (up 2.1)
- Swimming (!!!): 1500 meters :)
- fastest unofficial 5K yet at 32:24
- ran & raced my furthest run: 10K
- started going to the gym regularly
- foam rolled for the first time (quite amusing)
- discovered I need a new pair of dress pants since I’m swimming in the current ones
- lost weight!
So I guess I fell short on most of my goals, but I don’t care. It was enough to get me up and moving and it was an improvement over previous months. I was able to stick more closely to my scheduled plan and enjoyed some quality cross training.
I think my biggest shortcoming with meeting these goals was forgetting the impact of Thanksgiving and also deciding to take off for the week on a whim.
I am most pleased that I met the weight loss goal. I’ll find out tonight when I weigh myself exactly how I did for the month. Update: I weighed in at 157.9 tonight so that’s a 4.1 lbs lost for November!
- run 4x a week (recovery, speed, recovery, long)
- continue increasing monthly mileage
- bike 25 miles (weather dependent)
- weights at the gym 4x
- lose 4 lbs
- make and eat a lasagna