Considering I trimmed the bushes in the front & back and biked 5 miles yesterday I shouldn’t have been surprised when I woke up to excruciating back pain this morning. It has gotten quite a bit better, but I skipped the 25 minute run. I’ll walk an hour at lunch, go to yoga after work, and possibly try the run after dinner. Otherwise, this will be a Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday week.
- Ran 2.5 miles in 32 mins and felt great. First time since before Africa that a run felt "right." Of course the gp... bit.ly/1ez5wQ8 3 years ago
- Ran 3 miles in 32 mins and felt good. Imma gonna run again! 1: 11:00 2: 10:43 3: 10:34 dailymile.com/e/1hijZ 4 years ago
- Ran 2.02 miles in 22 mins and felt good. I AM GOING TO RUN AGAIN. 1: 11:16 2: 10:55 bit.ly/1gD2Al8 4 years ago
- Ran 3.01 miles in 34 mins. Some ice, cold, blah. 15 / WC 5. Might also be time to rotate out some shoes. rt runners... bit.ly/TY4Ziw 4 years ago
- Ran 12.01 miles in 2 hours and 8 mins and 14 secs and felt good. Time flies when you chat.... Feeling some rt ptt a... bit.ly/UVsE2d 4 years ago
Check out my main blog!