Ran C25K 6-1 early this morning.
- +1 for waking up early even though we were up late the night before
- +1 for awesome weather (awesome weather = less than 70% humidity)
- +1 for Moey (dog) keeping up just fine
- +1 for bf doing a great job (even though he was super sleepy)
- +1 for not having to run later when it’s hotter and I’m tired from yoga
- +1 for no injuries
- +1 for better pace than last run
- +1 for starting a new week!
- +1 for tasty vanilla peanut butter banana shake
- -1 for being a bit late for work
- -1 for not doing a proper cooldown
- -1 for forgetting to pause the Nike+ during the walking intervals
Overall, I’m happy. :)
In other news, I’m running low on my protein powder and I’d like to find a new one that tastes good in smoothies. Any recommendations?